| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chengdu in June is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 102.8mm (4in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Chengdu June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chengdu, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chengdu:
- Duian, China - 828.5 kms (514.8 miles) NW
- Lanzhou, China - 600.5 kms (373.2 miles) N
- Changdu, China - 653.6 kms (406.2 miles) W
- Xichang, China - 353.8 kms (219.9 miles) SSW
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 942.9 kms (585.9 miles) WSW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 952.7 kms (592 miles) WSW
- Putao, Myanmar - 741.3 kms (460.7 miles) WSW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 965.3 kms (599.9 miles) WSW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 877.9 kms (545.5 miles) SW
- Tengchong, China - 823.9 kms (512 miles) SW
- Kunming, China - 645.1 kms (400.8 miles) SSW
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 980.2 kms (609.1 miles) SW