| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chengdu in March is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.5mm (0.8in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Chengdu March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Chengdu, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Chengdu:
- Duian, China - 828.5 kms (514.8 miles) NW
- Lanzhou, China - 600.5 kms (373.2 miles) N
- Changdu, China - 653.6 kms (406.2 miles) W
- Xichang, China - 353.8 kms (219.9 miles) SSW
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 942.9 kms (585.9 miles) WSW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 952.7 kms (592 miles) WSW
- Putao, Myanmar - 741.3 kms (460.7 miles) WSW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 965.3 kms (599.9 miles) WSW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 877.9 kms (545.5 miles) SW
- Tengchong, China - 823.9 kms (512 miles) SW
- Kunming, China - 645.1 kms (400.8 miles) SSW
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 980.2 kms (609.1 miles) SW